Included in each of our 2022 fantasy football draft kits is all you need to run your fantasy football draft. In one package, you’ll receive the highest quality in fantasy football draft boards, fantasy football draft board labels and thick-tipped markers.
Each kit contains:
• Huge, 4 x 6 foot 80-pound stock, litho-printed fantasy football draft board with capacity for 14 teams and 20 rounds
• 440+ fantasy football player labels covering QB, RB, WR, TE, K, NFL Defense/Special Teams, including 2022 rookies and off-season player transactions, printed on large, high gloss 1" x 4" labels, color-coded by position and alphabetized by last name.
• Extra Large by week displayed on each label
• Heavy chisel-tipped black marker
• Free Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation
We purchase a board from Save the Draft every year. Never had a complaint. Go to for any draft needs.
I use Save The Draft every year for the league I've been commishing for years. It's huge, stickers are easy to identify, and it ships fast. I always buy 2 of those tri-fold science fair cardboard boards, tape them together, and then tape the draft board to that for easy transport back and forth to the bar that we draft at. It's the best board around, and I'll be ordering again next year.
Ok. Label set was “dated” and although a blank label sheet was provided, would be nice to have access to an updated list to be able to print on provided labels
My Live Draft would not be the same without my savethedraft board and label kit. I have been using these for years and every Draft Day I hang the previous years boards along the wall for review. Very cool look! I was really sorry to see the elimination of the add-on download feature to fill in any gaps on the board. I really hope you guys bring this feature back.
Way better to draft ton person!