Our philosophy on our player label kit is simple: go deep and go late. Go deep on those depth charts and as far into this year’s NFL draft’s rookie class as possible - even at the expense of including more label sheets - and go to press with our label kit as late as possible to capture all fantasy football relevant NFL transactions.
Yes, we include a free commissioner’s marker and a blank label sheet just in case, but we take pride in that blank label sheet being barely used – and the satisfaction for our customers when they see that we actually have “Jalen Parmalee” ready to be peeled right off.
Just as a frame of reference, we have 110 WR’s in our kit. That’s sufficient for covering the top 3 wide receivers on every NFL team, and in some cases the top 4. Can you name the 3rd wide receiver for the St. Louis Rams? We can. And maybe even the 4th.
- 110 WRs: top 3+ WR’s on all 32 NFL Teams (Danny Coale, anybody?)
- 110 RBs: top 3+ RB’s on all 32 NFL Teams (Bilal Powell, anybody?)
- 66 QBs: top 2+ QB’s on all 32 NFL Teams (Mike Kafka, anybody?)
- 44 TE’s: top TE on each team, plus 12 backups (Evan Rodriguez, anybody?)
- 44 K: top Kicker on all 32 NFL teams, plus some change
- 44 Special Teams/Defense: All 32 NFL teams
- 22 blank labels just in case Brett Favre makes another comeback!